Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dreaming in the morning...

I keep having the weirdest dreams and not remembering them halfway through the day... Hate it when that happens. From here on out, I will be posting my dreams on here, mostly for my own amusement.

On a separate note, I've found myself frowning on bicyclists who ride around with gears, especially when they put those gears to use in going 5 mph along a bike lane. Seems like those gears were put on for efficiency, no? Then what is the point of spinning your pedals at an incredible rate, whilst your bike teeters on the brink of tipping over entirely? I don't get people... As for me, I'll stick to passing cars in 25 mph zones on my fixed gear.

One day and five hours left until my last final examination ever-- couldn't be more fitting that the class is Advanced Accounting, and that the exam is cumulative. Nothing like trying to recall 3 months worth of lecture, when I had spent the lectures dozing off and/or daydreaming. Time to print off those notes!

No comments: